Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 117

Thread: At long last, Missjo's rack... and a few of her fr

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Missjo,

    You have an adorible face but you need to lose about thirty pounds. Damn, why are all the pretty girls so fucken FAT!

    Lose some weight FATSO!


    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Pogue Mahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Big Pickle:


    Lose some weight FATSO!


    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Geezus, Pick, would it kill you to show some class once in awhile?


    ------------------
    There's a lesson in life to adopt and interpret
    It applies to all people, regardless their race
    Oh don't put your trust, or your faith in the person
    If sometimes they seem to have more than one face...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    really, I'm with pogue...
    *smacks you upside head*

    damn ingrates

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pogue Mahone:
    Geezus, Pick, would it kill you to show some class once in awhile?


    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Pogue,

    I'm sick and tired of your pompous ass!

    Do you want me to lie or do you want me to tell the truth? I think she has a beautiful face but she needs to lay off the custard.

    PS - I have alot of class, but I believe in telling the truth. You won't get any two faced bullshite from me, I tell it the way I see it.

    Always have, Always will!

    WARR - TRUTH and HONESTY!!!!!!!!



    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can have truth and honesty with class you ass!

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet-pea:
    You can have truth and honesty with class you ass!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    An ass is someone that lies to your face. Of course, most woman would rather have you lie than tell them the truth.

    You must be one of those fat ugly bitches, right sweet-pea?

    So tell me, who has more class the person that tells the truth or the person that lies?

    See my avator!



    ------------------

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So Pogue,

    Just curious, I'm I right or am I wrong?

    Missjo has a beautiful face but she needs to lose some weight, right?

    Come on, tell the truth!

    Show me how to be classy and lie at the same time. I know you can do it, you're a fukken expert at it.


    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I'm a 500 lb, bon bon eating mama...

    what I'm saying is that you can be honest and fairly nice all together....

    and your skills at having a conversation are laxed! You disagree with me so immediately shout out and call me names?

    ok, I can play.....
    Only a man with an extremely tiny penis has time to bother writing about another's weight... so whatchya up to these days, 1/2 maybe 3/4 inch hard?



  9. #9
    zztop
    Guest zztop's Avatar

    Talking

    For the record, I am "down" with Miss Jo and her antics. She caught on faster than Caddie.

    ------------------
    "Some balls are held for charity, or for some fancy fest. But when they are held for pleasure, they are the balls I like best."

    R.I.P. Bon Scott

  10. #10
    Inactive Member IBystander's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet-pea:
    You can have truth and honesty with class you ass!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Truth and Honesty doesnt mean 'Truth' and 'Honesty'.... it used to be SC/Newspeak for 'Lies' and 'Distortion', because of those who hid behind its banner.

    In Pickles case, those lies and distortions are usually in the service of spreading racism and the doctrine of white power.

    Pickle has had it in for Miss Jo since... a long time. But ask someone else for the full story.


    ------------------

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •